The Test Solutions Division assembles products that include BGA sockets, QFP sockets, PLCC sockets and connectors. The assembly of sockets are supported by staff from engineers and supervisors to managers. Major equipment include auto contact inserter machines, auto-contact pulling machines, XY and XYZ measure scopes, programmable optical inspection machines, and high voltage testers.
YEC designed and custom built machines for PMI’s Test Solutions Division with these capabilities:
Contact pulling machine with a programmable pin pattern, speed and coordinates.
Contact inserting machine with a programmable pin pattern, speed and coordinates.
Barrel crimping machine able to crimp up to 5,000 barrels daily.
The production arm for Contactors and Insulators for Connectors, Sockets, and Test & Burn In (TAB). This department also controls the plastic parts for electronic assemblies. The total area is 742.50 sq meters and can keep 24 injection molding machines. With the advent of new technology, the Plastic Molding Department can mold plastic parts with very high precision. Our injection molding machines have varied capacities of 40, 50, 75, and 80 tons.
Plastic Molding Capabilities:
- Fine-pitch molding capability witch cavity sensor pressure application.
- Mold various types of test and burn in sockets.
- Capability to mold different kinds of connectors such as FAS/FAP and CN series.
Our YFLEX Division focuses on the assembly of adapters and connectors to Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) boards through advanced technology automated processes and manual processes. The products are used in a variety of applications such as LCD Monitors and Profile Projectors.
- Equipped with high speed, high precision hole punching for Flexible Printed Circuit boards.
- Equipped with super comfortable, one touch inkjet printer panel.
- FPC attachment to adapter using auto & semi-auto adapter machine with controlled temperature to meltdown the adhesives.
- Non-contact automatic measurement to check adapter gap of 1st terminal.
- Functional Testing capable to detect micro- shorts.